Possible donation: DigiElec 803 rom burner

  • orion3311
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      Hey guys - while at Trenton Computer fest I talked to someone (don't remember who) in regards to donating a DigiElec 803 rom burner to the group/museum. I'm located in Blue Bell PA and most likely won't be getting up to NJ anytime soon - is anyone from my area that can grab it and transport it in (if it's even wanted)?

      Unit boots and thats as far as I got with it. I have the original manual and a handful of modules that plug into it for different style roms/proms.

      I work in Bucks County so if thats easier I can bring it with me as well. I'd say its about the size of two vcrs stacked so its not a huge item or anything, but my garage is busting at the seams and I'm trying to get it cleaned up before winter.

      Just email me direct at jeff g (a t) junknet <dawt> net

      Thanks!

      Jeff