The "Brown Box" is coming to Canada!

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
      The first video game console prototype created by Ralph Baer will be at
      the Personal Computer Museum in Brantford on Saturday September 21 from
      10:00am to 4:00pm.

      For more information go to http://www.pcmuseum.ca/brownbox.asp

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
        > The first video game console prototype created by Ralph Baer will be at
        > the Personal Computer Museum in Brantford on Saturday September 21 from
        > 10:00am to 4:00pm.
        >
        > For more information go to http://www.pcmuseum.ca/brownbox.asp

        I saw this at the Too Many Games convention a few years ago. Is there a
        "first Atari 2600" someplace?
        bd