New Pix up.. :)

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2006
      For today's workday.... GOTO http://home.comcast.net/~bryan.pope/index.html

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2006
        Bryan, Bob Grieb, and myself were there today.  Fred recently tore down a wall between the two lounge rooms in the main building, but it needed some very tedious finish work, a challenge which Bob accepted and conquered.  Meanwhile, Bryan and I removed the old tile floor from one of our basement storage rooms, and then moved everything from the main basement area into the MARCH storage room.  The projects took several hours.  Afterward, all three of us began painting some huge VCF signs, which I'll finish one day this week.  We'll place the signs on the InfoAge front lawn and hopefully they'll attract some local interest.

        That might not sound like a busy day, but the wall and floor work was actually very labor-intensive and tiring.

        Soon, Fred will install a lock on our storage room, which is good news.  We noticed that the door to our storage room said "Evans Shelter Room" so I took the liberty of adding an apostrophe in the appropriate spot.   :)

        We might schedule one more work session the Monday or Tuesday afternoon/evening before VCF.  (Holy cow, can you folks believe it's only two weeks from today!?)

          > Bryan, Bob Grieb, and myself were there today. Fred recently tore
          > down a wall between the two lounge rooms in the main building, but it
          > needed some very tedious finish work, a challenge which Bob accepted
          > and conquered. Meanwhile, Bryan and I removed the old tile floor from
          > one of our basement storage rooms, and then moved everything from the
          > main basement area into the MARCH storage room. The projects took
          > several hours. Afterward, all three of us began painting some huge
          > VCF signs, which I'll finish one day this week. We'll place the signs
          > on the InfoAge front lawn and hopefully they'll attract some local
          > interest.
          >
          > That might not sound like a busy day, but the wall and floor work was
          > actually very labor-intensive and tiring.
          >
          > Soon, Fred will install a lock on our storage room, which is good
          > news. We noticed that the door to our storage room said "Evans
          > Shelter Room" so I took the liberty of adding an apostrophe in the
          > appropriate spot. :)
          >
          > We might schedule one more work session the Monday or Tuesday
          > afternoon/evening before VCF. (Holy cow, can you folks believe it's
          > only two weeks from today!?)

          All you have to worry about now is what the Asbestos/Lead/Radon effects
          in ten years.
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 30, 2006
            Fred says all the toxic stuff was removed by Army years ago.