Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Aug 25, 2013
      Lots and lots of museum visitors today! It's fun when we are so busy.

      We'll probably hire more laborers to finish moving our collection this Wednesday.

      Jeff B. will be the museum guide next Sunday.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.