Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Aug 25, 2013
      Lots and lots of museum visitors today! It's fun when we are so busy.

      We'll probably hire more laborers to finish moving our collection this Wednesday.

      Jeff B. will be the museum guide next Sunday.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.