Museum report

    Message 1 of 140 , Aug 25, 2013
      Lots and lots of museum visitors today! It's fun when we are so busy.

      We'll probably hire more laborers to finish moving our collection this Wednesday.

      Jeff B. will be the museum guide next Sunday.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 140 of 140 , Today at 2:08 PM
        About a dozen visitors today. All with polite interest. Still working on preparing disks for Commodore 64 and Atari 800XL computers.