Does anyone have a 1970-1975 transistor AM radio to donate to MARCH

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1935
      Hopefully it is one that runs on AC so we don't need to deal with batteries...

      This would be for the Altair and the Sol-20 demos. For the Altair, we have the fool on the hill/daisy demo and for the Sol-20, TARG with sound effects.

      Please let Evan know if you have a radio to spare that meets what we are looking for.

      If it has a built in 8 track player. Even cooler...

      Cheers,
      Corey