Power update @ museum

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
      I met one of the people from the transformer company. He said the town is inspecting his work this Friday. Assuming they pass, then they're clear to flip the proverbial switch.

      Of course, nothing's official until we hear it from Fred.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
        That's great news. Let's hope this one lasts as long as the last one.