Re: Selling PDP-8 (straight), Lisa 1, LINC, Xerox Star, and more

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
      Hi Sellam,

      My wish list is dwindling down... here's what I'm after for my collection (which is based on Popular & Radio Electronics).

      - ALTAIR 680
      - SOL-20
      - SWTPC (6800 or 6809)
      - Explorer 8085 (Single board computer trainer)
      - Any project/kit featured in Popular Electronics/Radio Electronics magazines.

      Also wanted is any HP card readers that would go with an HP9830? Ideally, it would take penciled cards in BASIC.

      It would be great if we can help each other out here.

      Regards,
      Josh Bensadon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2013
        Anyone who'd like to correspond with Sellam about his equipment sales should do so off-list.