classic test data

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      I hope folks still have a sense of humor when generating test data.
      I remember using Mad Magazine character names as test data for a program (long long ago). Fonebone, Fester Bestertester, George Kaplonsky, Captain Klutz, Larry Lore, Schneider Spider forever!
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
        On Tue, 20 Aug 2013, Jeff Jonas wrote:

        > I hope folks still have a sense of humor when generating test data.
        > I remember using Mad Magazine character names as test data for a program (long long ago). Fonebone, Fester Bestertester, George Kaplonsky, Captain Klutz, Larry Lore, Schneider Spider forever!

        My test data is bizarre and oftentimes inappropriate for anything
        production. Good thing nobody would actually still be putting NT 4 in to
        production now. ;)

        Now, I seem to use a parody of my friend's company for test data. He even
        jokes about said parody himself.

        --
        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net Personal stuff