Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 139 , Aug 20 11:04 AM
      Mike,

      That would be the Tape Bin. The “bit bucket “ would be the chad tray under the  Teletype model  BRPE Paper Tape punch.

      Duane

      Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

      On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > If you want, the panel in question is put away for safe keeping. In the same room you will see a Univac paper tape console. Open the bit bucket at the bottom of that console. The small dark red panel is in there. You'll see how it fits onto the front of the Cray.

      Hiding things in the bit bucket? No one would think to look there.
      :-)

      Mike Loewen mailto:mloewen%40cpumagic.scol.pa.us

      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.