Re: [midatlanticretro] TK50?

  • tedheadster
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 19, 2013
      Okay, confirmed that my TK70 is on the fritz, and the hard coded Ultrix-11 requirement for TK50 isn't helping any either. The previous owner wrote on the drive 'broken' with sharpie, so I'm amazed that it worked a few times.

      So, does anybody have a non-SCSI TK50 drive I can purchase or borrow? I believe I can use the existing controller, I just want a working drive to connect it to.

      - Matthew W