Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 138 , Aug 18, 2013
      On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > If you want, the panel in question is put away for safe keeping. In the same room you will see a Univac paper tape console. Open the bit bucket at the bottom of that console. The small dark red panel is in there. You'll see how it fits onto the front of the Cray.

      Hiding things in the bit bucket? No one would think to look there.
      :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.