Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Aug 18, 2013
      >> OK - will wait for pictures and l throw a few likley candidates in the
      truck.

      Thanks.

      >> OMARC will be on site next weekend for a work party - Anyone going to be on site Saturday to hand them off?

      No. MARCH is pretty much a Sunday-and-sometimes-Wednesday group.

      But, I'm sure Steve or whoever will have our exhibit rooms unlocked. Please put the screws in a small bag (or whatever) and leave that on top of the computer.

      It's in our room nearest to the NJARC museum. Pretty obvious which box in that room is the supercomputer. :)

      If you want, the panel in question is put away for safe keeping. In the same room you will see a Univac paper tape console. Open the bit bucket at the bottom of that console. The small dark red panel is in there. You'll see how it fits onto the front of the Cray.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.