Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 141 , Aug 18, 2013
      On 8/18/2013 7:50 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> 6-32, 8-32, or something seriously small like a 4-40 thread?
      > I believe "seriously small", details TBD.
      >>> What head (flat, oval, pan, or round) slot (slotted or phillips) and length?
      > Not sure what to call it. It's one of those cylindrical thumb screw heads. There appeared to be a notch in the top for an allen key. I will take a closer look and some pictures on Wednesday.
      OK - will wait for pictures and l throw a few likley candidates in the
      truck.

      OMARC will be on site next weekend for a work party - Anyone going to be
      on site Saturday to hand them off?
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.