Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 137 , Aug 18, 2013
      >> 6-32, 8-32, or something seriously small like a 4-40 thread?

      I believe "seriously small", details TBD.

      >> What head (flat, oval, pan, or round) slot (slotted or phillips) and length?

      Not sure what to call it. It's one of those cylindrical thumb screw heads. There appeared to be a notch in the top for an allen key. I will take a closer look and some pictures on Wednesday.
      Message 137 of 137 , Jan 18
        > Heavy rain day, so only six visitors.

        Surprised it was even that many. Roads were a skating rink today. Heard
        there was a 38-car crash on 95.