Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 141 , Aug 18 4:46 PM
      6-32, 8-32, or something seriously small like a 4-40 thread? What head
      (flat, oval, pan, or round) slot (slotted or phillips) and length?

      Martin

      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.