Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 138 , Aug 18, 2013
      6-32, 8-32, or something seriously small like a 4-40 thread? What head
      (flat, oval, pan, or round) slot (slotted or phillips) and length?

      Martin

      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.