Museum -- update

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 8:35 AM
      Your friendly MARCH officers decided to hire a professional labor/staff company ("LaborReady") to do most of the moving for us. We'll get a few people for this Wednesday and see how that goes.

      Jeff B. and I will be there today. We will finish installing the door to our new storage area and also do some misc. museum tasks and (gasp!) planning. :)