Re: [midatlanticretro] cheap paper tape (so far)

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013
      >> You mean, Will Donzelli? :-)

      I wasn't going to give that away, but since you did -- yes it appears to be him -- a MARCHin in good standing.
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013
        On 08/16/2013 07:18 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> You mean, Will Donzelli? :-)
        >
        > I wasn't going to give that away, but since you did -- yes it appears to be him -- a MARCHin in good standing.

        I've purchased several items from Will via eBay; all "positive feedback"
        experiences.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013
          On Fri, 16 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          >>> You mean, Will Donzelli? :-)
          >
          > I wasn't going to give that away, but since you did -- yes it appears to be him -- a MARCHin in good standing.

          Ah, I thought everyone knew that. Good guy to deal with.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013

            > On 08/16/2013 07:09 PM, Jeff Jonas wrote:
            > > MARCH still has some paper tape to sell
            > > (fan fold, 1" yellow rolls).
            > >
            > > As a courtesy to MARCH members, I wish to point out
            > > an ebay seller with something we don't have:
            > > baby blue 1 inch paper tape
            > >
            > > ending Aug 21, 2013 17:28:42 PDT
            > > Case of 7 New Unused 1" Paper Tape Roll f/ Old Teletype Minicomputer
            PDP-8

            > > Current bid: US $5.50
            > > + $12.97 Economy Shipping

            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-of-7-New-Unused-1-Paper-Tape-Roll-f-Old-Teletyp
            e-Minicomputer-PDP-8-/390644031974

            > > I don't know the seller, just letting you know that it's a great deal
            so far.

            > I'm pretty sure that you do, in fact, know that seller.

            Is it oiled though? I saw that and was not sure if it would work in a
            teletype-type unit, but maybe a high-speed punch only.

            bd
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013
              > >> I'm pretty sure that you do, in fact, know that seller.
              >
              > Agreed...

              and it is....?
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 16, 2013

                > > I wasn't going to give that away, but since you did -- yes it appears
                to be him -- a MARCHin in good standing.

                > I've purchased several items from Will via eBay; all "positive
                feedback"
                > experiences.
                >
                > -Dave
                >
                > --