Movin Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      In Baltimore "Moving Day" is the day before Halloween where you move your
      neighbors stuff a few yards down the road so they think a ghost did it or
      something. Or so my wife who is from Baltimore says. Basically a regional
      flavor of "Mischief/Devil's night"

      So MARCH people at InfoAge....how is Moving Day? Get everything moved? I
      bet you're tired. Hope everyone is OK and safe.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
        >> So MARCH people at InfoAge....how is Moving Day? Get everything moved?

        Not so much, but we got some good stuff done. I will send a report later tonight.