Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF MW

  • Randy Kindig
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 13 9:19 AM
      I am!

      Randy Kindig
      Floppy Days Podcast

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:30 AM, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

      Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

      Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
      ?????????
      ?????????

    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 19 , May 27, 2014

        Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

        let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

        I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

        http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

        http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

        http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

        http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

      • Bob Applegate

          Message 4 of 19 , May 27, 2014
            Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.