VCF MW

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
      Who from MARCH is going to VCF MW?

      Bill Degnan (flying in Friday afternoon)
      ?????????
      ?????????
    • Randy Kindig
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 13, 2013
        I am!

        Randy Kindig
        Floppy Days Podcast

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 19 , May 27, 2014

          Who is going to VCF MW this year AND wants a table?  I told them four tables for MARCH members (me/Justin/Ian?/Bob Applegate/Mouse?/??

          let me know and I will help coordinate with Jason T.  September 13-14, 2014, Lombard, IL

          I usually fly there and bring a suitcase exhibit of some sort...

          http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2010/

          http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2011/

          http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2012/

          http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

        • Bob Applegate

            Message 5 of 19 , May 27, 2014
              Jason checks this list, esp if VCFMW is in the subject header...I know Justin already has travel arrangements made, I have not yet, but I probably will be going. I always say "probably" up until the last minute.