This Wednesday

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2013
      So far, we have me, Corey, and Doug going this Wednesday. We will start at 10am.

      I previously committed to give a VIP tour of our museum in the early afternoon, so I'll have to step out for a while.
    • Jeff Galinat
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
        On 8/11/2013 11:11 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        So far, we have me, Corey, and Doug going this Wednesday. We will start at 10am.

        I previously committed to give a VIP tour of our museum in the early afternoon, so I'll have to step out for a while.

        Evan,
          I can help on Wednesday.  See you at 10am.
        Regards,
        Jeff Galinat
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
          >> I can help on Wednesday.  See you at 10am.

          Sorry-- forgot. See you then.