Re: [midatlanticretro] wide strong palette wrap

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      Have you looked at GrayBar? I know the outlet here is open weekends.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 10, 2013, at 8:40 AM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      >> Or get one at Grainger's (some was on clearance).

      Our latest plan is to only move certain things tomorrow. The videgame units aren't among them, but I agree that this is an important purchase for us. I will shop on Monday. Grainger.com says all their stores on closed on weekends. However I can look at other stores this afternoon.