wide strong palette wrap

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      Some of the shelves (such as video games) have loose items that will surely fall when the shelves are moved. They need to be secured with wide STRONG palette wrap (not the thin weak green "Saran wrap" sold at Home Depot).

      Does anyone have a wide roll to lend MARCH ASAP?
      Or get one at Grainger's (some was on clearance).

      I'm still busy with family matters.

      --- jeffj
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
        >> Or get one at Grainger's (some was on clearance).

        Our latest plan is to only move certain things tomorrow. The videgame units aren't among them, but I agree that this is an important purchase for us. I will shop on Monday. Grainger.com says all their stores on closed on weekends. However I can look at other stores this afternoon.
      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
          Have you looked at GrayBar? I know the outlet here is open weekends.

          Sent from my iPhone