Re: [midatlanticretro] Hold the phone -- big move delayed!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8 7:47 PM
      >> Is this purely within the museum

      Yes. We are moving our club's 3,000 square feet of storage from one giant room to a different giant room that's about 100 meters down the hall. The good news is that it's pretty much all already on mobile carts and/or pallets and/or wheels. There is virtually no lifting involved .... But there's a whole insane amount of pushing and pulling to do.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8 8:01 PM
        Situation keeps, umm, "evolving". We should get the bulk of this done Sunday -- that's the major goal.

        However I will also be around Wednesday (probably in the afternoon; TBD) and all of Thursday.
      • Jeff Galinat
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9 2:37 AM
          On 8/8/2013 9:59 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          We're starting Sunday, not tomorrow.

          Jeff G.: Can you still be there at 10am, albeit Sunday?

          Jeff B.: Disregard the phone chat we had 10 minutes ago. :)

          Hi Evan,
            Sorry, I have plans on Sunday involving other people but I should be able to help next Wednesday/Thursday if needed.
          Regards,
          Jeff Galinat