WTB/WTT: Mac ADB KVM switch

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      I'm in the market for a classic Mac KVM. Dr. Bott's MoniSwitch ADB has a pretty good reputation, but if anyone has any others they can trade/recommend, I'm all ears. ADB switching is difficult to get right, and a lot of KVMs just had mechanical switches for it... not 100% sure about the MoniSwitch family, but people don't seem to have had many problems with them.

      I have one of Dr. Bott's MoniSwitch DVI+USB switches, which is really great for machines that can use it (though it won't reliably run 1600x1200 or 1920x1080 over single-link DVI, which is why I've abandoned it). Willing to trade other things as well.

      - Dave