Re: Mark 8 Video

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2013
      If it makes it easier, I can leave my current loop capable TI Silent 743 at MARCH. The ASR-33 we have there if I recall is converted to rs232.

      This way you don't have to lug your ASR there...

      Cheers,
      Corey

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2013
        Thanks Corey.

        I have a Hazletine terminal with current loop I could use as well.
        Ultimately I'd like to store a program so it can be re-used and I'd be
        willing to bring the teletype just for the authenticity-sake privilege of
        using a Mark 8 with teletype.