Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: I need some floppy cases

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 28, 2006
      John Allain wrote:
      >> Thanks Joe, but I'm not looking for jewel cases.
      >
      > Butting in,
      > this is what I'm looking for, Jewel cases for _PCMCIA_ cards.
      > Let me know if'n you've seen 'em.

      I saw them in MOC Consulting in Wappingers about a year ago, but I don't
      know if they still carry them. You might want to ask.

      Peace... Sridhar
    • ysgdhio
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 28, 2006
        > http://www.office1000.com/discount/disk-holders.html

        Seems to be the closest so far.
        Just need to hold 1 floppy instead of 2.

        Thanks,
        Andy
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 28, 2006
          ysgdhio wrote:
          http://www.office1000.com/discount/disk-holders.html

          Seems to be the closest so far.
          Just need to hold 1 floppy instead of 2.

          Thanks,
          Andy

          Scissors are your friend!   Just don't run with them, ok? ;)

          Cheers,

          Bryan

        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 28, 2006
            ysgdhio wrote:
            http://www.office1000.com/discount/disk-holders.html

            Seems to be the closest so far.
            Just need to hold 1 floppy instead of 2.

            Thanks,
            Andy

            Errgh... Forget what I said in my last email...  I thought it was talking about the 3-ring binder holder thingie.

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            Message 5 of 21 , Apr 29, 2006
              Andy,

              What you really need is a disk wallet. I carried around my kit of solutions
              in a device made of the same material as cloth wallets. It was durable,
              protected the disks, and held as many as a dozen 3.5" disks.

              http://www.ergoaid.com/shop/catalog/H3006_Disk_Wallet_6-p-22260.html Only
              $.53!

              This may be exactly what you are looking for:
              http://www.ergoaid.com/shop/catalog/MEDIA_STORAGE_FLOPPY_OR_ZIP_DISK_STORAGE-p-2-c-722.html

              Jim

              Message 6 of 21 , Apr 29, 2006