Re: [midatlanticretro] photos from Summer Workshop 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      >> the presence of mind to take a picture

      And I wore a matching shirt!

      Happily, back to the roadster now (no offense to Brian C.'s rolling yellow potatomobile.)
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013

        > I took a few photos from the workshop. Missed more than I took, mostly
        > Mark 8 and OSI. Too busy working to take photos.
        >
        > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2013/SummerMARCH/
        >
        > Bill

        Um, you might point out for future reference, the OSI and Mark 8 were *not* items for sale off that truck - they are yours, or MARCH's. People in the future will freak out to assume otherwise. Of course, that's what made your narrated video so funny - "got two of these across the street at a garage sale...fixed in 15 minutes".

        Herb