photos from Summer Workshop 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      I took a few photos from the workshop. Missed more than I took, mostly
      Mark 8 and OSI. Too busy working to take photos.

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2013/SummerMARCH/

      Bill
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
        On Mon, 8/5/13, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > I took a few photos from the
        > workshop.  Missed more than I took, mostly
        > Mark 8 and OSI.  Too busy working to take photos.
        >
        > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2013/SummerMARCH/

        Good pictures! I'd forgotten about the one of me hot-wiring the Model II. Hehe.

        I had a similar problem with forgetting to take pictures - I brought my camera and completely forgot to use it for the bulk of the weekend. I did, however, have the presence of mind to take a picture of Evan in his sleek new ride - nice change of pace from that boring old Miata he always drives - http://i.imgur.com/PbLkikw.jpg

        -Ian
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
          >> the presence of mind to take a picture

          And I wore a matching shirt!

          Happily, back to the roadster now (no offense to Brian C.'s rolling yellow potatomobile.)
        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2013

            > I took a few photos from the workshop. Missed more than I took, mostly
            > Mark 8 and OSI. Too busy working to take photos.
            >
            > http://www.vintagecomputer.net/pictures/2013/SummerMARCH/
            >
            > Bill

            Um, you might point out for future reference, the OSI and Mark 8 were *not* items for sale off that truck - they are yours, or MARCH's. People in the future will freak out to assume otherwise. Of course, that's what made your narrated video so funny - "got two of these across the street at a garage sale...fixed in 15 minutes".

            Herb