Re: Huge lot(s) of stuff for sale @ Aug. 3-4 workshop

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 4, 2013
      So you don't feel bad about missing buying the silent 700...

      I bought it for spare parts. It is a later model silent with RS232 only, no current loop and can only do 300 baud. Also parity can't be disabled. I already have one of the silent 700 series than can do 110/300 baud and rs232/current loop which makes when combined with a current loop tape reader/punch (which I have) a great replacement for a teletype, this one I got yesterday isn't as useful except for the print head and gears to keep my better one running.

      Cheers,
      Corey