Re: [midatlanticretro] Ready set go!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
      On 08/03/2013 12:10 PM, David Keith wrote:
      > Just a small one over in Berryville VA. I missed the one around
      > Baltimore a couple weeks ago, I had to work.

      Oh, Berryville! I've been there many times; one of my favorite
      surplus dealers is there. There's also a really neat used bookstore there.

      Sadly that's a bit too far for a quick trek out, though. :-(

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • J. Alexander Jacocks
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
        I was going to go to this Hamfest, but my selling partner backed out.  So, not for me, this year.

        Interestingly, though, I lived in B'ville for almost 3 years.

        - Alex