Re: [midatlanticretro] Ready set go!

  • David Keith
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
      Just a small one over in Berryville VA.  I missed the one around Baltimore a couple weeks ago, I had to work.

      David Keith

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
        On 08/03/2013 12:10 PM, David Keith wrote:
        > Just a small one over in Berryville VA. I missed the one around
        > Baltimore a couple weeks ago, I had to work.

        Oh, Berryville! I've been there many times; one of my favorite
        surplus dealers is there. There's also a really neat used bookstore there.

        Sadly that's a bit too far for a quick trek out, though. :-(

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • J. Alexander Jacocks
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
          I was going to go to this Hamfest, but my selling partner backed out.  So, not for me, this year.

          Interestingly, though, I lived in B'ville for almost 3 years.

          - Alex