Ready set go!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3 7:33 AM
      Okay kiddies ... tables are set up, the U-haul's mostly unloaded, and me 'n' Ian are ready for beer. Let the anti-VCF begin.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 8:51 AM
        On 08/03/2013 10:33 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Okay kiddies ... tables are set up, the U-haul's mostly unloaded, and
        > me 'n' Ian are ready for beer. Let the anti-VCF begin.

        Have a good time, guys!

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • David Keith
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3 8:57 AM
          How about sharing some pictures of the anti-VCF??  I'm going to a Hamfest tomorrow, to see if there is any vintage computer stuff.

          Have a nice day
          David Keith

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3 9:04 AM
            On 08/03/2013 11:57 AM, David Keith wrote:
            > How about sharing some pictures of the anti-VCF?? I'm going to a
            > Hamfest tomorrow, to see if there is any vintage computer stuff.

            Where's the hamfest?

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • David Keith
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3 9:10 AM
              Just a small one over in Berryville VA.  I missed the one around Baltimore a couple weeks ago, I had to work.

              David Keith

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3 9:23 AM
                On 08/03/2013 12:10 PM, David Keith wrote:
                > Just a small one over in Berryville VA. I missed the one around
                > Baltimore a couple weeks ago, I had to work.

                Oh, Berryville! I've been there many times; one of my favorite
                surplus dealers is there. There's also a really neat used bookstore there.

                Sadly that's a bit too far for a quick trek out, though. :-(

                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                New Kensington, PA
              • J. Alexander Jacocks
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3 4:59 PM
                  I was going to go to this Hamfest, but my selling partner backed out.  So, not for me, this year.

                  Interestingly, though, I lived in B'ville for almost 3 years.

                  - Alex