OT: Looking for PC VGA CRT monitors

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Anyone going to the workshop this weekend have any extraneous CRT monitors they'd like to be rid of? Specifically, I'm looking for the better quality, older monitors. Really cheap monitors that came with Wal-Mart PC's are quite common, but the better ones seem harder to find, especially since nobody wants to keep them around any more. I've had to junk at least two monitors in recent memory due to failures that weren't worth fixing, so I'd like some spares.

      Thanks!

      -Ian
    • Neil Cherry
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
        I've got a huge 19" monitor (from 1989). I think it would be considered
        a 21" by today's standards. Unfortunately I won't be there this weekend.

        http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
        http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog