Anyone Interested? Bill's stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      I can bring any of the following items to the workshop, if I get a
      reasonable offer / trade or cash. Trade wise does not have to be vintage
      computing.

      TI 99/4a (multiple systems, carts, expansion system, etc - name desired
      system config and your offer.)

      Teletype stand (for ASR / KSR 33 models)

      Byte Magazines (http://www.degnanco.net/contact_byte.cfm)
      ------

      NOT for sale but bringing as well:

      Apple Imagewriter printer for Ian

      1702 eprom programmer for Bill Dromg to use

      PET diagnostics stuff for Jeff Brace and I to use to fix up some MARCH
      PETs'

      PDP 11/40 (I am bringing to work on this)