WTB/WTT: CodeWarrior Pro for Mac

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      If any list members have copies of CodeWarrior Pro for Mac (up through version 6, 5 or 6 preferred) available for sale, trade or free and are going to the workshop, I'd be interested. I used to have the entire line, but it all disappeared in a move somewhere, and I have need of it to port a CW project to MPW.

      I'll also gladly pay for shipping for the physical CDs (or electronic transfer, though while it may safely be considered "abandonware", it's still not legal AFAIK).

      Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing folks this weekend!

      - Dave
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
        On Wed, 1 Aug 2013, David Riley wrote:

        > If any list members have copies of CodeWarrior Pro for Mac (up through version 6, 5 or 6 preferred) available for sale, trade or free and are going to the workshop, I'd be interested. I used to have the entire line, but it all disappeared in a move somewhere, and I have need of it to port a CW project to MPW.
        >
        > I'll also gladly pay for shipping for the physical CDs (or electronic transfer, though while it may safely be considered "abandonware", it's still not legal AFAIK).
        >
        > Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing folks this weekend!

        I can't get you that, but I can get you a link to Microsoft Excel in
        German!

        > - Dave

        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net Personal stuff