test equipment available

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hey folks. Due to a recent round of upgrades, I have a biggish stack
      of high-end but dated electronic test equipment available. It is mostly
      HP, and mostly RF-related. It will be hitting eBay soon, likely
      sometime next week. If anyone here is interested in that sort of stuff
      and wants a crack at anything, contact me off-list.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ