Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Jul 28, 2013
      >>> Why is it that when I'm giving tours at the museum there are few, and when you are there, there are so many?
      >
      > They must hear about my bubbly personality.

      I think today's reason was the weather. Two groups of visitors said they were from other states, went on vacation to the shore, but it rained -- so they asked around, Googled, etc., and found InfoAge.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10 2:24 PM
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.