Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Jul 28, 2013
      >>> Why is it that when I'm giving tours at the museum there are few, and when you are there, there are so many?
      >
      > They must hear about my bubbly personality.

      I think today's reason was the weather. Two groups of visitors said they were from other states, went on vacation to the shore, but it rained -- so they asked around, Googled, etc., and found InfoAge.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.