Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Cory Smelosky
    Message 1 of 141 , Jul 28, 2013
      On Sun, 29 Jul 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >>> Why is it that when I'm giving tours at the museum there are few, and when you are there, there are so many?
      >
      > They must hear about my bubbly personality.

      Did anyone else read that in a monotone?

      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff
      http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.