Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 99 , Jul 28, 2013
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:48 PM

      >Lots of visitors today!

      That's super great!

      Why is it that when I'm giving tours at the museum there are few, and when
      you are there, there are so many?

      Jeff Brace
      Message 99 of 99 , Mar 23
        Thirteen hour day! Jeff B., Jeff J., and I spent most of that time sprucing up the museum exhibits. A few highlights: we cleared out all kinds of junk; replaced the small stanchions and yellow rope with large stanchions and metal chain (which looks waaaaay better); added a second display case into the mainframe room (one is dedicated to UNIVAC and the other to MOBIDIC/Fieldata); and reorganized much of the homebrew exhibit. Also, Jeff J. got all of the books to sell at VCF organized.