Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 138 , Jul 28, 2013
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:48 PM

      >Lots of visitors today!

      That's super great!

      Why is it that when I'm giving tours at the museum there are few, and when
      you are there, there are so many?

      Jeff Brace
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.