Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Jul 28, 2013
      Lots of visitors today! Several families came through; kids and adults of all ages. We also had a couple of guys who work in IT and enjoyed their long trip through memory lane. I was talking to one of them, in the mainframes/minis room, when he started recalling the Altair in high school. He said, "Do you have a picture of one?" ... So I said, "Follow me," into the next room ... where his jaw dropped at seeing das blinkenlighten. Those are the visitors that always make me day -- because we make theirs.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.