Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Jul 28, 2013
      Lots of visitors today! Several families came through; kids and adults of all ages. We also had a couple of guys who work in IT and enjoyed their long trip through memory lane. I was talking to one of them, in the mainframes/minis room, when he started recalling the Altair in high school. He said, "Do you have a picture of one?" ... So I said, "Follow me," into the next room ... where his jaw dropped at seeing das blinkenlighten. Those are the visitors that always make me day -- because we make theirs.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.