Re: [midatlanticretro] Xerox 860 -- what CPU?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      >Anyone know what processor is inside the Xerox 860? Believe it or not,
      >need to know urgently (for a poster I'm making at the museum tomorrow.)

      Probably not a single micro processor chip is my guess
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
        Xerox 860 IPS is an 8085 Intel Processor.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
          >> Xerox 860 IPS is an 8085 Intel Processor.

          Have an official source of that?
        • Martin A Flynn
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28, 2013
            On 7/28/2013 9:19 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            Xerox 860 IPS is an 8085 Intel Processor.

            Have an official source of that?

            No - memory from having one at a previous employer, however, Google seems to agree with the remaining brain cells: