Anyone coming next week have spare plastic or metal paper tape reels

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013
      I need something about 6" for 1" computer tape. My reader takes a 1/2 spindle. I just put my reader in a different case and my 7" reels are too big.

      If you have and are coming (or you have and we can use the mail man),
      Let me know what you want for it. I need a minimum of 1 reel, but two matching would be even better. I have plenty of the cheapie tape storage types that have the slot you put the end of the tape in, but I really like the old style that the top of the reel just comes off and friction is what holds the tape on the reel.

      Thanks,
      Corey.