Tandy 1000 SX in the baltimore area

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 4:51 AM
      Not a real rare one, but it is interesting none the less. If anyone is interested, contact lmcgreevy@.... I don't have one, but I'm not too interested in anything after the 1000sx.

      Kelly

      From: "lmcgreevy" <lmcgreevy@...>

      I'm looking for someone who wants to play with a Tandy 1000TX with a
      20 MB hard drive and 2400 baud modem. (I can even remember
      "upgradeing" from 150 to 300 baud, but not with this computer.)
      Preferably someone who won't dump it or just ebay it. I live near
      Baltimore Maryland, so someone within reasonable shipping distance. I
      have original software plus other stuff I used on it. I don't want to
      sell it, just find it a home. If you know anyone who would be
      interested, I can provide more details.

      Thanks,