Video of pdp 11/05 running BASIC

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2013
      Here's a quick highlight video demonstrating my PDP 11/05 running BASIC.
      90% of the effort was put into the teletype, I was kind of surprised how
      easy getting the PDP 11 up and running was given I had the manual and there
      are some pretty good resources online for troubleshooting things. Wayne
      Durkee of TeletypeParts (the guy who helped the teletype lecture a few
      years ago) helped me greatly.

      http://youtu.be/ymkHxZo-WIQ
      Bill
    • Stephen L
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
        > Here's a quick highlight video demonstrating my PDP 11/05 running BASIC. http://youtu.be/ymkHxZo-WIQ

        --- Thanks Bill. Really enjoyed watching it :)

        Steve L.
      • Bob Flanders