Re: [midatlanticretro] Wow !! Where did this come from ??

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
      >> Hopefully I ... will be able to wonder on up there after Thanksgiving

      Our club's annual "Festivus" party is usually in early-mid December.

      >> and then take in a show downtown. :-)

      Downtown? Not sure where you mean. There isn't much of one in Wall, NJ.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
        On Sat, 27 Jul 2013, David Keith wrote:

        > //SYSIN DD *
        >
        > David Keith
        > */
        > //

        //EXEC FWCG

        :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • David Keith
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
          OK the Festivus Party is a date, let me when and I will plan on it.

          Take in a show downtown NYC, and see the tree :-)