Re: [midatlanticretro] Wow !! Where did this come from ??

  • David Keith
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
      Thanks Guys, I will keep that task in virtual storage, and swap it in sometime soon.

      Over last winter, I had an hardware upgrade in two of my peripheral units, they are working well, but there are some supply issues with my drives >2 hours.  Hopefully I will get the supply issues resolved, and will be able to wonder on up there after Thanksgiving to drop into the museum, and then take in a show downtown. :-)

      //SYSIN DD *
      David Keith
      */
      //

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
        >> Hopefully I ... will be able to wonder on up there after Thanksgiving

        Our club's annual "Festivus" party is usually in early-mid December.

        >> and then take in a show downtown. :-)

        Downtown? Not sure where you mean. There isn't much of one in Wall, NJ.
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
          On Sat, 27 Jul 2013, David Keith wrote:

          > //SYSIN DD *
          >
          > David Keith
          > */
          > //

          //EXEC FWCG

          :-)

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        • David Keith
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
            OK the Festivus Party is a date, let me when and I will plan on it.

            Take in a show downtown NYC, and see the tree :-)